1. If you are planning to travel in limousine don’t be overlooking in arranging transportation and don’t book in the last moment, but book at least 2 or 3 weeks earlier in advance because rental limo companies are already having the high customer traffic schedule, so would hardly Find the best limo service of your choice at the last moment of booking.
2. Try to make the reservation in person while after making the final booking so you could get to look at the car and avoid any undesired surprises by making sure the car looks like in a well shape before paying down a deposit.
3. Also bring and stock your own food as well in the car while traveling, because a Limo doesn’t have always a lot of food in stock, so you must need to bring some extra snacks with you so you could max enjoy your ride.
4. Most of limos have a fridge in it; also you can bring your own drinks as well with snacks, so you don’t worry about that to keeping the beverages cool.
5. And make your own music playlist! Because you don’t have to ride in a silence mood or only rely on the driver’s music choice, so you also mix some music of your own choice for your trip.
6. If you are traveling in a large group to a special big event, no need here to hire a limo of standard size but one single larger limo, also you can hire a big limo bus as it is a larger version of a limo; it is stylish and has all of the amenities.
7. Always make pre-plan for your event instead of a last minute idea. That where you have to go and on what time and on what date you have to be there so you could book your limo earlier.
8. Limousine operators often have more events to serve in a day, you don’t have to add more time in your travel plan, so make sure that it is a guaranteed limousine service and is booked for all of you required hours.
9. First thing is you must have to ensure about the insurance and permits of limousine. They must have to carry commercial livery insurance, and they are registered with any department of transportation of that region.
10. In the end you must need to give tip to the chauffeur. It is in between the 16 to 20% of the total charge and also remembers that chauffeurs prefer a cash gratuity.